SutekoWriter

The best books you never read

I am both a reader and a writer. I find that the best writers are in fact avid readers. I love books of all kinds but I really adore reading new authors who are just getting their feet wet. Some of the very best writers are now found in the indie set. These reviews will be of books I have devoured in my never ending quest for good fiction. Some will be up and comers who have hit the top of the chart, but most will be struggling new writers who deserve a second look.

The Last Twilight by Marjorie M Lui

In this Dirk and Steele novel we meet Rikki and Amiri.  Two very different people who are thrown together by fate.

Rikki is a doctor who works for WHO.  She goes into outbreaks to find patient zero and hopefully figure out just how it started and how to stop it.

Amiri is another of Ms Lui's amazing shape shifters.  Tall, elegant and striking, he wassent in to protect Rikki from forces that want her for reason that are dark and mysterious.

I loved the tension of this novel.  With a cross of romance, international intrique and medical thriller you can't go wrong with this book.  Well worth the read.