SutekoWriter

The best books you never read

I am both a reader and a writer. I find that the best writers are in fact avid readers. I love books of all kinds but I really adore reading new authors who are just getting their feet wet. Some of the very best writers are now found in the indie set. These reviews will be of books I have devoured in my never ending quest for good fiction. Some will be up and comers who have hit the top of the chart, but most will be struggling new writers who deserve a second look.

Phantasm by Phaedre Weldon

In this, the third book, Zoe's life is taking on a lot of the genre's best tropes.  She, in her sweet and bumbling way, has attracted the attention and affections of a collection of men and like many heroines and young women, has her heart set on the one least suited to her.

Again there seems to be things that went on outside the series that are relevant to the development of the characters missing to us.  I know that Ms Weldon has a number of other titles and I have a feeling these developments were done there.

I have greatly enjoyed this series so far and look forward to more.  The books are heating up with our first real intimate encounter showing up in this book.