SutekoWriter

The best books you never read

I am both a reader and a writer. I find that the best writers are in fact avid readers. I love books of all kinds but I really adore reading new authors who are just getting their feet wet. Some of the very best writers are now found in the indie set. These reviews will be of books I have devoured in my never ending quest for good fiction. Some will be up and comers who have hit the top of the chart, but most will be struggling new writers who deserve a second look.

Having fun with this new site

As I am not sure if I am supposed to repost reviews from other sites for now you can expect to just see those that I have read since i found this place.

There are a lot of really good authors out in the web who have given us a lot of different stories for our reading pleasure.  Try to intersperse your established authors with those lesser known ones out there.  Yes I have put up reviews for authors who have been publishing for a while but to me they are not HUGE sellers and deserve my support.  You will find all kinds of books in this review blog.  I have an ereader filled to bursting with books.  I have not reviewed for you readers the books from Mercedes Lackey, Jim Butcher or Sherrilyn Kenyon because while they are some of the very best out there, they have legends of fans.

As a writer myself with a nearly microscopic following I understand very well how other writers need support.  They need real reviews.  People who will both support them and review them pretty much honestly.

Now that doesn't mean I will go on a tear against a book I dont like.  If I read a book and dislike it intensely nothing will be heard from me on the subject.  I have very eclectic tastes in my reading fair but if a book is bad it is just not worth the effort of reviewing.  Now I know that some out in the web think you need to trash things but I refuse to do that.

And no, I don't give five star reviews just for being a online friend or supporter.  I give them out for books I feel are worthy of my time as a reader.  As a working author and poet, blogger, wife and mother, I have only so much time to read.  If i find the book makes me want to pick up more, then I will review it as such.

Now I admit that right now I am doing a lot of blogging all over.  I am making my opinions known in a nice way all over.  Some will not like it, some will.  I hope you guys will.  Remember this.  There will always be some new book out there for you to read.  Reading is important because it allows us to use our imagination.  So use your imagination folks.  Use if for good and not evil and have a great day.  I'm off to edit my newest book, make a cover for a new collection, bake...oh yeah and to read some more of the books that I have discovered this month.