SutekoWriter

The best books you never read

I am both a reader and a writer. I find that the best writers are in fact avid readers. I love books of all kinds but I really adore reading new authors who are just getting their feet wet. Some of the very best writers are now found in the indie set. These reviews will be of books I have devoured in my never ending quest for good fiction. Some will be up and comers who have hit the top of the chart, but most will be struggling new writers who deserve a second look.

Succubus in the City by Nina Harper

An interesting Paranormal, with a different take on the Succubus.  Lily is a bit world weary.  Her job is to send men directly to hell.  Sex with her can be a one way ticket ot damnation.  If she is not given an orgasm, the man is toast.

But she is getting tired of the never ending round of empty sex.  She has an out though.  If she can get a man to love her for what she is and give her pleasure, she can be human again.  What's a succubus to do?

This first book of a series is actually pretty good.  With a serious nod to the show Sex in the City, I found it a really fun tale, filled with sass and spunk.  A worthy read.