SutekoWriter

The best books you never read

I am both a reader and a writer. I find that the best writers are in fact avid readers. I love books of all kinds but I really adore reading new authors who are just getting their feet wet. Some of the very best writers are now found in the indie set. These reviews will be of books I have devoured in my never ending quest for good fiction. Some will be up and comers who have hit the top of the chart, but most will be struggling new writers who deserve a second look.

The Guardian by Sherrilyn Kennyon

The Guardian - Sherrilyn Kenyon

This book is number five in the Dream Hunter books. Lydia is a half breed dream hunter trying to find and rescue one of the leaders of the dream hunters.

Seth is an immortal that has been enslaved and tortured by Noir and his sibling. He has  been given an ultimatum to get the location of the Key to Olympus from their captive.

When Lydia finds Solin she ends up face to face with Seth and our story begins. Like most of Ms Kenyons books the characters go through all kinds of nasty things to find their HEA.

Once more I have noticed people ragging on this series, saying it is all predictable and the same but IMO none of these books are predictable. We are talking paranormal romance here and in the end the hero and heroine are going to get together!

All in all this is a fun read and leaves enough tantalizing bits about where the series is going that I went on to read the other books to catch up!