SutekoWriter

The best books you never read

I am both a reader and a writer. I find that the best writers are in fact avid readers. I love books of all kinds but I really adore reading new authors who are just getting their feet wet. Some of the very best writers are now found in the indie set. These reviews will be of books I have devoured in my never ending quest for good fiction. Some will be up and comers who have hit the top of the chart, but most will be struggling new writers who deserve a second look.

Shakespeare's Trollop by Charlaine Harris

Shakespeare's Trollop - Charlaine Harris

Another fast and furious read by Ms Harris.

This forth book in the Lily Bard Mysteries starts out with the death of one of Lily's clients. Deedra is a woman who is free with her affections and Lily unluckily finds her out in the woods. Her body is staged perfectly for what could be a crime of passion but nothing is really as it seems.

The twists and turns in this book both give us more depth on Lily and the other characters of Shakespeare, Ar and show us that first impressions are not the important ones when it comes to murder.

This one was a fast read for me, taking me just under three hours to complete. Lily Bard is a character I would be willing to read a dozen books about.