SutekoWriter

The best books you never read

I am both a reader and a writer. I find that the best writers are in fact avid readers. I love books of all kinds but I really adore reading new authors who are just getting their feet wet. Some of the very best writers are now found in the indie set. These reviews will be of books I have devoured in my never ending quest for good fiction. Some will be up and comers who have hit the top of the chart, but most will be struggling new writers who deserve a second look.

An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris

An Ice Cold Grave - Charlaine Harris

In this the third book of the series Ms Harris has upped the stakes. Harper is brought in to ind the body of a missing boy and in the process she finds a total of eight bodies.

A serial killer is loose and all Harper wants to do is get paid and get out of town. She gets delayed by the police and the FBI and to make matters worse, she is attacked.

This is by far the darkest of this series. A very good mystery with many thins that make Harper remember her older sister, who also disappeared.

If you aren't ready for a very dark mystery you might want to give this one a pass but if, like me, you just can't get enough of mystery and of Harper, jump in! This is one very good book.