SutekoWriter

The best books you never read

I am both a reader and a writer. I find that the best writers are in fact avid readers. I love books of all kinds but I really adore reading new authors who are just getting their feet wet. Some of the very best writers are now found in the indie set. These reviews will be of books I have devoured in my never ending quest for good fiction. Some will be up and comers who have hit the top of the chart, but most will be struggling new writers who deserve a second look.

Beg for Mercy Tony Andrews

Beg For Mercy - Toni Andrews

Another free title i picked up along the way, I decided to relax and read this on a cold winter day.

This paranormal book has a nice twist to it. A mix of the mostly hapless young woman who has a secret power, a bit of scooby doo sleuthing and a touch of romance makes this a great read.

Mercy is mostly a loner who thinks she has only one friend. She decides to set up a business as a hypnotherapist and meets a sexy young man along the way. Her best friend is a redhead with bad taste in men and she has a cat by the name of Fred.

The story starts with Mercy trying to help her friend Sukey deal with her current bad choice and quickly spins out of control. From the mysterious bad guy Dominic to the sexy good guy Sam, this tale is filled with interesting characters and a lot of fun. Well worth reading at any price.