SutekoWriter

The best books you never read

I am both a reader and a writer. I find that the best writers are in fact avid readers. I love books of all kinds but I really adore reading new authors who are just getting their feet wet. Some of the very best writers are now found in the indie set. These reviews will be of books I have devoured in my never ending quest for good fiction. Some will be up and comers who have hit the top of the chart, but most will be struggling new writers who deserve a second look.

Happy New Years everyone

Well 2015 has arrived so I thought I would look back at the reviews I have been doing all over the place. I know I should use Booklikes for all my reviews but I don't always remember what I have where.

Looking back to when I jumped onto this site back in May of 2014 I have done 33 reviews on Booklikes. Not a lot right? Well see i have only reviewed books i have as epub, paperback or hardcovers here. I haven't put the reviews from the mobis up here and over the next month I should probably do that right?

Of course I have also been a busy writer. I published a lot of titles which of course cut in to my reading time. but to be real most of the books i have reviewed here are ones that I have had for a long time but have not don reviews on.

You can expect a lot more reviews of the older books in my collections. Heck you might even get reviews of the short stories that really hit me as fantastic that are found in anthologies and collections.

so my friends, go and read some of these books. You never know what you might find and enjoy!